Monday, January 21, 2008

who would have thought?

well, i was on flickr looking around at my stats (which is a great idea if you are a flickr member and if you haven't gotten your stats activated yet, i would strongly suggest it) and i thought i should go ahead and post the number one viewed picture on my flickr account of all time.




Ta Da! believe me, i am as stunned as you are. then i looked at where all the views were coming from, and i was directed to a website that has been referring the entire contents of my "boys will be girls" photo set on their website for cross-dressing, tranny, photos. how weird. i now am wondering whether to make these photos private. i guess i could leave it up to justin. although i do think it is hilarious that THAT picture is the one most people go for.

on another note, i want to post some of my flickr favorites. i was looking at them yesterday and laughing so hard. i also realized that most of my favorite photos are of people. my friends, namely, and there are so many hilarious ones. especially of luci. oh boy. get ready. without further ado:




































oh, poop. now i'm sad because blogger is acting up and i can't seem to upload any more right now. i'll have to create part two. get excited!! anyway, this was a good start. and justin, congrats for being my number one!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

i'm excited to check my stats- i've never done that before.
as for the website referring to your photos... that's kinda weird. they should have at least had the courtesy to ask your permission. but i guess that's the risk we all take when putting our shit out on the internet. i wonder what i'll discover.

Red Fish said...

For real, I need that Sam Giles beard. The mustache alone would be my crowning achievement in life. And yes, I know I just got married. True.

Justin is also for real. But in other ways.

a.p.heckel said...

i read this and got all excited to check my flickr stats. i was a little disappointed because mine were really boring.

nicole said...

yay! ap heckel is up on my joint!