Tuesday, January 15, 2008

work/life update '08

i'm at work right now. today has been okay, up until recently when my head began exploding and now all i want to do is die. or go home. it's really cold today. it's supposed to snow. i am pretty far behind in my personal life. i have so much mail to send out, bank runs, and other errand type stuff to do, but i can't seem to get any of it done. plus by the time i get home at night i'm so effing tired that i can't even clean the house anymore.

update!!!!!!
its the next day, and last night was very nice. i came home and kiersten was being a little cutie an vacuuming the rug. she had also already cooked dinner and wondered if i was hungry. i almost cried i loved her so much. then i told her i bought her a ticket to see blonde redhead this saturday with me and she almost cried. it was very cute. then, after a failed attempt to reach charlotte so we could watch the l word together (through gmail chat), i fell asleep at 10:00 pm and slept hard all night. until at 6:45 kiersten's alarm starting going off. but that was okay. i must have needed the sleep. when i got up this morning my eyes were stuck together and i had the puffiest face ever.

on the forefront of my mind is justin's birthday and the planning of the trip to go and see him. in the latest email i got from him he talked about me cominf and overlapping with charlotte and then after she leaves having a couple weeks to ourselves. i think that sounds perfect. i want to experience that place with both of them so much and i think being there at the same time as charlotte is a great idea. i also thinkit's funny that i'm writing my blog like charlotte and justin aren't the only two people whoactually read it. well, zero does. i suppose i should tell people about it. if it gets interesting. love you!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

i'm so excited you're going to see blonde redhead!! you're in for it.
i have trouble taking care of daily life things, too, and i don't even have jobs like you.
nepal's going to be amazing.

samantha said...

hey! I've been meaning to write you an email, but I'm very lazy and I have jobs also. I thought I'd just tell you that I love and miss you.

nicole said...

thank you samantha!