Friday, January 18, 2008

oh dip ya'll

i went to my job at the hotel today and they gave me my weekly check. except this time there was not one but three! i was like, three? i wonder why i have three checks, and i opened them and almost flew through the roof of the restaurant. there was a check from before christmas that i never picked up that was from when i was working almost every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i'm going to be able to pay my rent this month, and i didn't even expect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have no idea, well, i'm sure you have some idea how ecstatic i was. today was actually wonderful. i love you all.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

yay!!!!! that's so awesome!

nicole said...

charlotte. i love that you comment on my silly boring blog no matter how silly or boring it is. you are so supportive of me. and i love you for it. my morning breath is SO bad right now. wish you could smell it.

Charlotte said...

mmboy, i wish i could too.