Tuesday, January 22, 2008

tragedy!

oh dear. they found Heath Ledgers' body in Mary-Kate Olsen's apartment. a masseuse came to give him a massage or something and when they came in to tell him he was lying on the floor unresponsive. apparently there was a bottle of pills near his body.
not only was he so beautfiul and actually talented, but he was a daddy. i bet Michelle Williams is having the hardest time right now. i feel for her.
Heath Ledger, i did not know you, but i'm sorry you died. i am actually so sorry. here's to your last screen performance:



i will miss you. at least watching you at your profession.

i have to correct my mistake:
apparently mary kate olsen does not own property at the SoHo apartment building he was found in. which makes me feel a little better. although the masseuse thing is real. and i don't know how that makes me feel.

3 comments:

Reagan said...

I'm too busy reading about Heath Ledger to even come up with a blog post tonight.

nicole said...

oh katie. i thought about you as soon as the woman called the office today and told me. I thought, i wonder if katie knew before i did. and i found out an hour after it happened. people at my work, man. they know people. and they talk about him by using his first name only.

Reagan said...

Well, I was actually at the doctor's office, but my sources (my little brother and my friend Kristen at work) called me immediately to let me know the news. It was probably after you since you know people now. I was glad that I have such a good network of people keeping me informed if I'm not sitting at my desk though.