Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!

happy birthday justin. these are some wonderful photos of us:
i have to give a big great shout out to charlotte for unknowingly allowing me to raid her flickr account. i love you!!













this one is particularly beautiful:












OH MY GOD, HOW DID THAT ONE GET IN THERE?! I AM SO EMBARASSED.






i like that one.




ok, so i know that last one is not of you, but i thought it was worth it, since it is your birthday. and who else would you really want to see?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVEY! I KNOW IT'S NOT QUITE YOUR BIRTHDAY HERE, BUT IT'S ABOUT 5 AM IN NEPAL RIGHT NOW, SO HAVE A GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

Justin said...

I love you. So much.
I had the time of my life looking through these and remembering our times together. Triple bonus? We're not even close to maxing out.
Thank you. I love you.

Justin said...

MARLON BRANDO