Thursday, February 7, 2008

Crisis Averted

I have now changed the settings on my comments so you do not have to be a google member to leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments!
So please, by all means, don't stop yourself.
I can't believe it took me so long to realize that I could fix that issue.
I kept wondering why my mom, dad, and Alexis had never commented on anything until Alexis was like, I tried to comment once but it wanted me to enter all this information and then my credit card number (joke) and i was like, oh god i hate that. so now nobody has to worry about all that mess.
ok, going to bed.
In closing, here is one of the first things I made on my creative quest with my printer scanner copier after moving to New York. I love it:

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

I had some real feelings today about being in Nepal without Zero for two weeks... so... My hat is off to you, madam. I'm sending you all of my warm hugs and hopes for loving family time. Catch those things- they actually do jaunt.

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh!!!! Comment, comment comment commity comment!!!

Love you!

Jessica + Chuck said...

ah haaa! yay for scanner printer thinggys and i love you

Justin said...

Secrets. The story behind that moment: I had just fallen off a rock and almost face-planted into the Urubamba. And then I scrambled back to Nicole. It was an 'Aw, shucks.' moment.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to post comments, I love your blog, keeps us all informed.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

Love the blog, keeps us all informed.


Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm retarded. How do you all get this to say "so and so says..."

I just can't seem to use this thing.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

Mom wanted me to tell you that she loves the blog and be sure to keep us all informed!

Alexis

nicole said...

thanks alexis, but mom already sent me a message via pony express. so i got it. but thanks though. seriously.