Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nepal continued...

Ok. So I uploaded some more pictures onto my flickr account last night. These are the photos from when Charlotte and Zero were there with me. Here's my Flickr page if you want to see them all

http://www.flickr.com/photos/niceowl/

We had so much fun together. There was a day when Charlotte felt pretty ill, and I decided to stay home with her and the boys went out together. It was a good thing too cause I started to feel ill and ended throwing up all day long. It was terrible. No pictures unfortunately.

Some of the highlights from that time include:
Sleeping






Taking Pictures




Doing our Hair



And Just Generally Taking it Easy




Just Kidding, I Guess it was More Like This




But we did leave the house. And when we did, it was never too difficult to find a new friend or two



or three



Heck, I guess there were little friends everywhere.



But we went to beautiful place called Nargakot and had a wonderful getaway (in a tiny room together farting and burping the night away)







All in all it was a beautiful time.
More to come...

2 comments:

Jessica + Chuck said...

WHAT! O comments? please don't stop. I'm coming here to love more and more each day. keep posting. and emailing funny night out stories which i LOVE! haha :)

Justin said...

Remember how we managed to sustain excellence that entire time? None of us ever let up.
I miss everyone that came to visit. I'll never be able to express how strange Nepal is when you're alone here. Seriously, though, keep posting. I get to relive the experience through this.