Tuesday, September 1, 2009

fall into it

Some of my favorite pictures from my recent visit to virginia:





pre yawn

fridge work










and the token picture of me with the baby:



it was a great weekend, and i love and miss my family all the time. lucky i'm going back this weekend too. but this time i'm also going to get to see this gem...

can't wait anna!


love to my mom's garden. inspirational:
moms shed 7:00am

eve


the tree


also before i go i want to say thanks to charlotte for the fashion inspiration. but also thanks to elizabeth james. thanks mary - kate and ashley...



i can't remember the last time i saw clothes i wanted so bad. well that's not true. i work in chelsea. i see things constantly.



the boots on the top left are my absolute favorite.

and thank you justin and icarus. obviously












and thank you wine, coffee, chocolate, and cheese. and olives.


my favorite food groups.

things are looking up.


xoxo

13 comments:

skbproductions said...

I would go broke if I passed all those windows in chelsea. But then again, so little would be in my size, i'd probably go alright.

CKF said...

LOVE THE PICS!! It is SO great to keep up with you through your blog . . . wish you would write more often, we all MISS you SOOOOOO much!!
I'm SOOOOOOO glad we got to see each other, it stinks that we are all so far apart!!!!
LOVE YOU!!

Alexis said...

And thank you for finally updating your blog!

stefanie said...

and thank you for reminding me to finally update my own blog. It was great to see you and spend time together! Your pics have a special feel to them. great use of light and angles.

Harbormom said...

I want to live in your mom's house. Everywhere you look, it's a still life, or a stylist's dream. How I wish I had her eye, and her talent... And you seem to have inherited it; your photos are wonderful. When did you move to Chelsea? I thought you were in Brooklyn???

Clan Hill said...

It's about damn time you updated your blog. Love the pictures. My favorite is the blue door in the garden. Plus, I want that boot as well. What size do you wear? I'm an 8, pass them down to me when you're done.

Charlotte said...

I love the top left boots, too, and you!

Chuck n Jess said...

i love all your pix. bring that camera when you come out okay?!? u are so misssssed. i love you

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KGC said...

YES TO WINE, OLIVES, CHOCOLATE, AND CHEESE!!! Please move to the bay area so we can eat it all together (but maybe not at the exact same time)